This is a highly visible position expected to display and maintain the utmost professionalism at all times. Responsible for all lobby functions, including answering & directing calls, taking/forwarding messages, receiving guests & notifying internal employees of their arrival & keeping the lobby clean, organized & well maintained.
Must be available Monday through Friday from 8:30-5:00 pm and must be flexible and willing to assist with a variety of duties as directed. This position is supervised by the Assistant General Manager & General Manager.
In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Administrative Assistant - Birkdale Village must:
• Provide front desk coverage through answering main phone lines timely and greeting guests in a professional, courteous manner
• Answers and directs incoming calls
• Logs in packages; coordinates distribution to employees
• Distributes mail
• Informs security if there are any issues for their attention
• Shares knowledge of all Birkdale Village events with callers & employees
• Maintains and updates employee contact information on phone lists, titles, quick lists, etc.
• Maintains and updates all Vendor and Tenant contact and insurance information
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
• Informs appropriate individuals of any Lobby or other maintenance issues
• Assist in responding to and logging all guest issues/comments in a professional, courteous manner
• Gather monthly tenant gross sales information, distribute appropriately, and enter into Yardi
• Assist the accounting department by preparing/sending out monthly tenant rent statements
• Code and process all invoices in a timely manner and effectively communicate with the accounting team
• Maintain and organize tenant and vendor files
• Order and maintain an inventory of office supplies and equipment
• Ensure office presentation is professional at all times, including a conference room
• Manage conference room and the conference room calendar
• Develop and maintain positive relations with retailers, office tenants, and vendors
• Coordinate with IT for office projects – Conference Rooms, etc.
• Update tenant manuals
• Provide refreshments for meetings and make reservations if needed
• Works efficiently with multiple departments ensuring real-time communication and follow-through
• Other responsibilities as requested
• Provides backup on various admin tasks as assigned
• Assists with general maintenance of kitchens and other common areas
• Inputs info and creates labels for Fed Ex/UPS pkgs
• Must be highly organized
The Administrative Assistant must be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrated flexibility. The ideal candidate will display strong customer service skills and experience, along with presenting themselves in a professional and courteous manner.
• Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably in property management
• Bachelor’s degree required from 4-year college or university
• Strong organizational and planning skills required
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-service focus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Using a telephone
• Communicating verbally in person and on the telephone
• Ability to climb ladders and stairs
• Ability to use a computer
• Ability to multi-task
To learn more about Birkdale Village, please visit our Projects page or https://birkdalevillage.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Date Posted: 01-12-21