Overview of Job Description
North American Properties (NAP) is seeking a Concierge & Marketing Assistant candidate within the Atlanta region. NAP is an active real estate firm in the region and across multiple states. Since 1996, the Atlanta office of NAP has been an industry leader in the development of over 9 million square feet of mixed-use projects including retail, multifamily, office and hotel.
The Concierge & Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the concierge and marketing management team at Colony Square. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and will work with Property and Event Management on the daily operations to ensure the highest level guest experience, maximize profitability, and achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
The Concierge & Marketing Assistant must be a multi-tasker and a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrated flexibility. The ideal candidate must be adaptable and organized, with strong prioritization and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Concierge & Marketing Assistant – Colony Square, Atlanta, GA must:
- Act in accordance with the organization’s policies, goals, objectives and core values.
- Serve as a support professional for the concierge and marketing team in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Support the property management and marketing team, including the Assistant General Manager, Marketing Manager, and Digital and Social Media Manager in the day-to-day operations of the property, ensuring the highest standards of excellence are achieved in all areas, including concierge, tenant and guest relations and overall 24/7 guest experience.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed within established guidelines to exceed expectations for efficiency, quality, and timeliness.
- Continuously develop knowledge of and build relationships with Colony Square tenants and retailers as well as in-depth understanding of the Atlanta area. Participates in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Able to perform the skills of a Concierge while being a mobile presence on property.
- Manage and maintain meeting times, meeting agendas and expense reports for the marketing team.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with tenants and vendors.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Review coding of invoices prior to final approval by Assistant General Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Record, transcribe and distribute recaps of meetings.
- Assists in the on-site management of property events, promotions and sponsorships as necessary and directed.
- Required to be present at majority of onsite events to facilitate execution and provide concierge services for guests on site (check in, event entrance greeting, etc.)
- Assist in coordination and planning for monthly hospitality trainings.
- Maintain event calendar for Marketing Department.
- Schedule All Hands On Deck meetings prior to major events.
- Continue to assure that property signage are up to date.
- Coordinate distribution of signage on property prior to events and other property happenings.
- Enhance the department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Other responsibilities as requested.