Newport on the Levee is looking for a part-time Graphic and Digital Designer to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graphic and Digital Designer is responsible for the creation of customer-facing marketing communications for Newport on the Levee. Overall, the Graphic & Digital Designer’s responsibilities are to promote Newport on the Levee’s brand identity through the development and execution of marketing and creative communications.
In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Part-Time Graphic & Digital Designer - Newport on the Levee must:
• Participate in the design and production for a variety of graphic platforms (website, social media, video, small and large scale print), working in collaboration with the entire marketing team
• Develop design concepts including logos, advertising creative, on-site signage, print projects, digital ads and signage, and branding for new and on-going initiatives and projects
• Produce new and revised versions of signage in a variety of mediums
• Format images, storyboard and animate digital communications projects, including online projects, e-mail blasts, website, social media applications and on-site digital signage
• Participate in the development of event logos and campaigns
• Understanding of visual brand standards, and the willingness to adhere to and protect the quality and integrity of Newport on the Levee’s brand through high-quality, consistent design practices
• Provide art direction and assistance on photography and video shoots, as needed
• Manage strict timelines and design projects individually
• Infuse our graphic design department with the latest design trends
• Support internal & external communication with vendors and printers
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
• Minimum 2-Year Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, or Advertising Design
• Excellent sense of design, layout and typography combined with solid production skills in In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, MS Office and Flow Project Management Platform
• Ability to proactively develop and communicate design concepts, clearly present design rationale and coordinate delivery with team members
• Enthusiasm and interest in the design process from initial concept to finish product
• Strong desire to always find the best design solution for each project and a commitment to excellence for projects of all types and sizes
• Ability to work within established guidelines and project parameters
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting all deadlines
• Skill in establishing effective working relationships with other staff, team members and vendors
• Experience selecting and preparing imagery for online use
• Experience in video production and video editing software
• Experience with shooting photography
• Part Time – 10-15 hours per week with the potential to grow to 20 hours per week.
• Required to work in office (1) day per week once marketing team is back working in the office
To learn more about Newport on the Levee, please visit https://www.newportonthelevee.com/
NAP upholds a professional and deadline‐oriented working environment in an office setting. At NAP we live our values of Relationships, Ownership, Agility, Strength and Stability, Courage and Creativity, Empowerment and Integrity.
North American Properties, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Date Posted: 06-02-21