In what is considered the largest mixed-use project in New Jersey history, NAP is poised to deliver a $2.5 billion community that combines residential, retail, entertainment, marina, office and hotel in a carefully curated street level experience, highly-programmed gathering spaces and resort-inspired hospitality.
This project will serve as a national example of next-generation, mixed-use development, placing “heart share over market share” in creating America’s next great hometown.
- 418-acre, shovel-ready waterfront redevelopment on the Raritan River
- Metro New York / New Jersey
- Superior access at the convergence of 3 major interchanges - over 600,000 cars per day
- 2+ miles of waterfront
- Primary trade area density and affluence comparable to best markets in the world
- 1.2 million people within a 20 minute drive
- For leasing inquiries, please contact Brooke Campbell at Brooke.Campbell@NAProperties.com